Ossipee Public Library
Trustee Meeting 12/2019
10 December 2019/ 12:45PM
Jack Fogarty, Patricia Pustell, Jane ter Kuile, Alison Hayford, Maria Moulton, Denise Castle, Philip Joyce, Terry Wheeler
Meeting called to order at 12:46pm
1. SECRETARY’S REPORT approved (DC, JT)
2. TREASURER’S REPORT approved (AH, JT)
3. DIRECTOR’S REPORT approved (AH, PP)
· Phil from Home Energy Solutions presented the options for mini splits.
· Denise moved that we accept Home Energy Products option #2 for 3 units (AC and seasonal heat) in the children’s area, the circulation desk and the meeting room. Jane seconded. Motion passed.
· Maria will call to get the details of where the units will be and set up a time for them to install.
· The main door lock is not working. Denise moved that we we give Maria the authority to repair or replace the main entry door lock. Alison seconded. Motion passes.
· Maria had a patron offer a stuffed duck to display. Jack moved that we not accept it. Denise seconded. Motion passed.
· The public access computers all have new virus protection software.
· The library is hosting a “Family Gras” Music program at the town hall February 27th at 2 pm.
· Daniela Thompson will hold another phone photography workshop Jan 18th 10-11:30 (snow date 25th)
· Joy Gagnon will be doing a 4H music and art program Thursdays in January.
· Denise raised concern for the care of the sidewalks and reported they were very icy recently.
Meeting adjourned at 2:13 (JT,JF)
Monday, January 13th at 12:45p