Ossipee Public Library
TRUSTEE MEETING 11/12
12 NOVEMBER 2019 / 12:50 PM
Jack Fogarty, DorisAnn Allenson, Patricia Pustell, Jane ter Kuile, Maria Moulton, Alison Hayford
Meeting called to order at 12:50
1. Secretary’s report approved (JF, PP)
2. Treasurer’s Report approved (AH, PP)
3. Director’s Report approved (AH, JK)
· We are concerned about the sidewalks and hope they’ll be completed soon before we get any more snow. Maria will speak with Bill Eldridge to get an update. (Bill stopped by and confirmed they will be done this week or ASAP)
· Carl Tyler is expected to give us a recommendation for security software to install on our computers. Pat will follow up.
· Mini-Splits: Maria will invite a representative from Home Energy Solutions to explain the options for mini-split units. She presented costs and 3 options for cooling units.
· Ossipee Round Table will meet here November 21 at 6:30pm.
· Jen made an attractive flyer with our monthly events. Pat will post some around town.
· The Friends will be decorating the library for the Holidays on December 2nd.
· Next meeting will be Tuesday, December 10th.
· Mrs. Claus will be here to read and give books to children on December 19th at 6:30.
· Jack, Pat and Maria will present our budget to the budget committee tomorrow night.
· Alison will send contact info for Julie Carbone (Bambini Beats) and Tara Schrouder (Green Turtle Yoga) to look into offering a program for young children.
· Meeting adjourned at 1:53pm (AH, JF)
Next Meeting: Tuesday, December 10 12:45pm