Ossipee Public Library Trustee Meeting Minutes
February 25, 2020 12:45 pm
Denise Castle, Jack Fogarty, Pat Pustell, Terry Wheeler, Maria Moulton (Library Director)
Meeting Called to Order: 12:51 pm
Secretary’s Report: approved (DC, PP)
Treasurer’s Report: approved (DC, PP)
Director’s Report: approved (DC, JF)
· Part-time librarian: Maria suggested an 8 hour a week position at $13 per hour and wrote a job description. A decision will be made after the town meeting.
· Wells Fargo Money: The money from Wells Fargo was moved into the savings account.
· Projecting videos: No discussion.
· Walkway to side door from front entrance: Maria talked with TJ Eldridge about adding a footpath from the front door to the side entrance. Maria suggested to the board that the library could pay for the material and the town could be asked to supply the labor. Any decision would be made after the town meeting.
· Mini-splits for air conditioning: Maria will call to obtain a contract and a date for installation so that the mini-splits would be installed before summer.
· New carpet warrant article: The warrant article will be decided at the town meeting.
· Programs: The Friends will provide refreshments for the TJ Wheeler Mardi Gras program on February 27th.
· Petty Cash Policy: Maria will make a revised Petty Cash Policy to respond to town auditor suggestions.
· Digitizing Records: Maria asked if the board was interested in digitizing the Carroll County Newspaper. The board suggested continuing the discussion at a later date.
MEETING ADJOURNED: 1:55 pm (JF, DC)
NEXT MEETING: March 16 at 1:00 pm